View Single Post
Old 09-10-2004, 08:50 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
hurtandconfused

You are all so great!!!

Thanks to all of you. Where or not you relaize it you are all my new found friends. I agree with you about him not wanting to quit untill he is ready. Well, tonight is Friday night and we are at home. He has no problem being here but... He has to work tomorrow. The only time these binges happen is when (he thinks) there is nothing else to do. His little hook up guy called earlier and he was so frustrated with him calling. He actually told me that after last weekend (and oooohhhhhhh- was last weekend so bad) that he was going to erase his number out of his phone and tell the guy not to call anymore. I know he truly wants to stop. But then again we have sat and had this conversation so many times before. I keep hoping and praying that one day he will have had enough. I am trying to be strong, one way or the other. Wish me luck and I wish all of you the best of luck and I will say a little prayer for all of you and your loved ones to have a safe and easy going weekend. The weekends seem to be the worst.