View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 03:16 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TrueReligion45
thousandair

prescription drugs

Hi, i am new to the site, i am 22 years old and i have been abusing pain killers for 3 years. I started with oxycontin using it recreationaly and was able to use it every now and then just fine. After a little bit of unfortunate things happening mixed with never really having any rules growing up i began tearing threw 10k i had in savings from a good job i had and later lost. It was the only thing that would make me feel normal. For the past few years i have been a functioning addict bouncing around jobs spending a insane amount of money. My problem is no one really knows or would support me if i told them what was going on so i deal with it all in my head. I have never told anyone and feel very embarresed to admit it to anyone even an online forum lol. At the end i was using 10+ perc 30s a day. I have been sober for 6 days for the first time in 2 years, most of the intense physical symptoms are gone and now it is mostly mental. I quit cold turkey and have no idea how i did it. Im still pretty much lying around all day as i don't have much energy. Sorry if that was scattered.