View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 06:19 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Sapling

Originally Posted by Brainsoup View Post
It's unfortunate that adaptability to situations is seen as a negative thing in our society when in nature (aka naturally) adaptability is what life thrives on. Changing to survive in any envirnoment. Most people cannot do that. I beleive that society as a whole is centered around peoples egos and the "problem" with us is that we realize that the ego is simply a figment of the imagination (an imaginary self so to speak) and therefore have cast off our own. In the rooms we really speak to each other as PEOPLE, not to each others ego (which is 90% of conversation in the real world though few realize it) which is why we feel comfort there. The reason we run from reality and get in our heads is because we cant relate to peoples egos because ours is beaten to a pulp... we see through ego. Its unfortunate but a very real part of life these days. In a world full of ego ******** we see through it because we have managed to get sober (which requires seeing through your own ego ********) and therefore can recognize ******** very easily. I believe that this is our primary "problem". We see what others choose not to see. It sounds like i just flipped it so the rest of the world is the ones living in a dream world and it is us that lives in reality and perhaps this is true but perhaps it is in itself my own ego ******** protecting itself from being the one with the problem (aka the one whose dreaming). I really dont know but it sure is interesting and mindblowing. Either way it doesnt matter because whether or not the world is dreaming, or we are dreaming... the majority rules so we better find a way a way to join them in their dream / reality. If anyone is still reading this I will be surprised. Damnit God... why did u give me this ridiculous thinker... the only thing stopping me from poppin xanny is the knowledge that if i do i will wake up months from now with no idea how i got there.
You're a trip BS......