View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 05:01 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
keepstrong

Look into Rolfing. Myofascial Release. Trigger Point Therapy. Go to Barnes and Noble, read The Trigger Point Therapy workbook . Find someone who specializes.

Consider you may have knotted muscles, pinched nerves, and now compressed joints and that its throwing off your body much like a car might drive strange after an accident.

Consider that pills cannot remove the actual physical issue of pain, just the symptom of pain temporarily. Consider that the issue is treatable without surgery, or pills.

Consider there's an incredible amount of factual proven working science behind all this that most doctors don't know about, and simple old recovering alkie Keepstrong knows a tremendous amount about, but most people don't believe or even try.

It is starting to gain traction a bit in the medical industry, including hospitals like the one near me (Overlook), but has a long way to go.

I am a certified CMT. I was exclusively trained in something called Connective Tissue Therapy and not massage despite the title. Not trying to sell you anything, its just something that worked for my Repetitive Strain Injury, and I decided to learn it. It may or may not work for you depending on your own history, but its worth looking into. In fact, with that book I mentioned above, it will show you how to treat issues on yourself, although some spots are hard to reach. Feel free to ask me as many questions as your brain can think up, and ill be happy to answer them factually, honestly, and to the best of my ability.