Old 12-19-2011, 08:25 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
ISPYSOBRIETY

I used one called RYCWYKO -

Roll your car with your kids onboard: Worked like a charm. When you roll the car you love, your hobby, your past time, but roll it like 5 times with your kids in it, then by the grace of God, they both walk out if it "UNSCRATCHED" while you're leaking blood all over the place.... well, this program works well.

It's called F@*K IT, I QUIT!

You deal with the DUI, which ends up costing over 20K in losses including attorney, fines, license fees, lost car (no comprehensive) etc..... but despite ALL these sorrows, the greatest joy in your life becomes a reality. Your children have not left you, even though you abandoned them for alcohol. The other joy is, you make a cross on your lips and promise to yourself, your kids, your God and mankind that going forward, you no longer allow alcohol to cross your lips.

You fill your frdge with bottled drinking water ($5.00) per 24 pack and you commit to yourself that going forward, every night, this will be your sipping replacement... it will replace the manual and oral habit of the past by simply changing the fluid to a cleansing one.

You do this program and before you know it... you are 16 months without letting alcohol cross your lips....

I would urge all to try this program minus having anything to do with the car, the kids or injuries.