Thread: Here's My Story
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 02:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Feeling used

Welcome, your so young, you have your whole future of happiness to look forward to, I know your pain, my ex boyfriend is a crack addict, I have not been with him since July and I miss him badly. But what do I really miss, if I take a good look there really is nothing to miss at all. I only miss having another body in the house, or to set another plate on the table, and clean up his messes. He only cares about drugs and alcohol and I have to keep telling myself that over and over again, Utimatums will NEVER work you will always loose, I know that for a fact, I have always lost, I tried to get my A to clean up his act for almost 5 years, and all I got were more lies and more heartaches. So just from another whom has a broken heart over a drug addict, I say Welcome, we are all here to tell our stories and shed our pain, and it really does help, You can PM me if you like. Your in the right place, keep reading, and you will gain strength for helping yourself and once you have done that, you will do whatever is right with your relationship. Lots of hugs and prayers coming your way.