View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 12:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ontherightpath

My love affair has ended.....

My love affair has ended. It's not a sad story, as I don't love you like I used to. You don't hold my hand and guide me through my darkest moments. You stop caring about me when I tried to regain control of you. You are a manipulator, an abuser and a down right vicious part of my life. You make me believe that you will help me. You paint these pictures to people and I like many had no choice but to believe you. How could I not? You made life on your side look glamorous and promising and full of life. But you lied to me. You took my trust, my integrity, my self esteem. You twisted my words, played on my emotions and made a literal fool out of me. I see you doing the same thing to others who don't know you as well as I. I trusted you, and you screwed me over. So, 7 days ago I gave you up. I have no desire to consume your poison, fall for your lies or defend my position when I am with you. You are toxic. You are a lying poison that has wrecked havoc in my life. You can take your glamorous facad somewhere else. There is nothing glamorous about you. You don't know how to help people. You manipulate them. You don't calm me down, you stress me out and I am through with you. So, dear alcohol, you are by far, the biggest farse that has ever entered my life and it is at this point I say good bye forever to you. I'm not sorry we met, as I wouldn't be where I am today, but I'm sorry I listened to your twisted advice for so long! Good bye and good riddance!!!!!!