Thread: Deja Vu
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 11:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
CagedBird

Deja Vu

So, we had the same discussion again today.

I woke up to find sticky wine and broken glass all over the kitchen floor.

When he got up, I asked him to clean it up, and said that it wasn't cool to cut my foot on broken glass this morning and that I don't think it's okay to leave broken glass around with a 2 year old in the house.

I was of course "overreacting" (I never raised my voice) and it "just happened once" so I should forgive and forget. (It has happened many times before.)

I ended up sweeping it up and mopping the floor, because he was blatantly not doing it... if it was just us, I would have left it for him, but my DS does not need glass in his feet.

I made eggs for breakfast (for all of us). He went back to the bedroom with his and slammed the door.

Soon after, he called me back to talk, and I went.

Basically, was the exact same conversation as last week. I'm ruining our marriage by not having sex with him, and he can drink if he wants to, because he has such a hard life, and he has to deal with my **** somehow.

QUACK QUACK QUACK is all I heard.

AND, he said he wants to see other people, clearly to get a reaction out of me, because I said, if that's what you want to do, I won't stop you. And he got all up in arms about that. I "obviously don't love him".

OH, and this time he called me out about going to Al-Anon, mocking me and calling them "BOOHOO Meetings".

He then said he's going to leave for a couple of months, but will send money for bills (unlikely) and visit DS. "So that I can think about what I want." aka roll around in sadness missing him.

His mom picked him up a couple of hours ago, I know he'll be back because he didn't take any clothes or his truck.

Guess it's wait and see at this point.