Old 12-09-2011, 12:28 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
PaulG47

Okayyyy,I'm kind of new around here and don't post much, but I do hope that my post isn't torn apart like that of ClimbingBack from Sapling. By the way congrats ClimbingBack in 6 months. I'm coming up on 5 months this Sunday and it's sure been a ride.

I go to meetings every day but I'm really not connecting with my sponsor, so I think it's time for a new one, BUT I do give him a lot of credit for helping me in my early day's of sobriety. It's just that he's very busy at work and has a lot of sponsee's. I've also connected with another AA member so I think I'm going to ask him to be my sponsor.

Keep checking out different meetings if you don't find one that suit's you. That's what I hear from other AA members.

It sounds like you're feeling great, so am I! I pray also on a daily basis and take up some of my time going hiking and mtn biking.

Just speaking for myself, but like I said I'm new to all this and I am FAR from perfect so that is why I'll never judge anyone on here or in the rooms of AA because that's the last thing we newcomers want! We've already been judged enough on the outside from our family, friends, etc. and probably rightfully so, but I sure as hell do not want my post torn apart like that.

Good night everyone and take care.
Paul