Thread: What to do....
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 05:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mm0115

What to do....

Hello....been posting for a few days and things are just getting worse by the day. Was going to go out of town tomorrow and let my husband know. He was angry I am going with someone he doesn't like. He came home sober angry packed some clothes said Do not contact me. He started calling many times over and over text messaging me and wanting to argue I told him I am going to bed we will talk later then he came home. Followed me room to room so then I locked myself into a bedroom And he was banging on the door saying open or I will break it......finally was going to leave the house with my kids and he stopped but still peiodically come in and say you horrible decieving fake bi%*$ were done were done, hang out with your friend who ruined our marriage. I really think I am going to have to leave. So sad to see him this way!! I keep thinking maybe things will get better but I do not want to endure another night like this. He is gettng worse fast and I a scared of a huband who once was kind and gentle!!