View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004, 09:24 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Live

AW....I wish I could put my arms around all three of you and give you a big hug.

You are in for a challenge, the best thing you can do is learn about what is going on and what happens from the many wonderful wise people here who have walked in your shoes....go to Al-Anon and Nar-Anon. Read the stickies at the top.
Wander around, read, find a forum where you feel comfortable and keep coming back.
You will find experience, strength and hope and some of the best friends ever.

No one will tell you what to do, altho' they will advise separation if you are abused.

You WILL recieve understanding and support.

Please keep coming back. Post all you want.

There's little that someone here hasn't struggled with and learned to grow strong in these situations.

The problem is an unwelcome one to hear...but these problems grow worse left on their own. But you can be an overcomer! Don't let the hurt grow amd grow until it poisons your sanity your love and your dreams!

And it is the most difficult thing to understand that their behaviors drinking and drugging are no reflection on you. It used it break my heart. Over and over and over.
I took it personal, it is not.
My dreams were the same as yours.
I wanted a loving home with my mate

Just don't blame yourself. You want the right things.

You all sound new to this, so from someone famous an wise an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Welcome...the resouces here are many.