Thread: feeling stupid
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004, 08:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

feeling stupid

I feel really stupid today..........we had this new engineer that started.......and we all go into the boardroom and introduce are selves and tell a little bit about are background and personal info if we want..........

I started by saying of course who I am, my position, how long I have been there.......I told him a little bit about my kids, pets and ended it by saying that I love my job...........

my co-worker next to me says to me.......a little brown nose ha................talk about feeling embarrassed.......but I really do Love my job.........If I have to work........I would rather be here..........so anyway everyone after me.........made some sort of comment....on how they just loved their job too..........when it came to the chief engineer.......he says something to the affect I love my job and I like everyone here.........I said well, now I didnt say that...........lol everyone started to laugh......I tried to blow if off........but I feel really yucky.......and people made me feel bad for saying that.............I cant just shake off the brown nosing feeling............

I certainly didnt mean it like that ............I really do love my job.....but I guess that I will definetly keep that under wraps from now on...............

I hate this feeling.........and I feel stupid for expressing myself.................I know get over it right........