View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 12:57 PM
  # 304 (permalink)  
PeanutButterCup

Thanks for that, Lofty. "Zest for life" certainly sounds more positive than "melodramatic". I do tend to feel things strongly. Someone said something to me today that was very hurtful, and I'm reeling from it. I had to leave the room for about 10 minutes to cry it out and try to compose myself. Of course, if I were to drink I'd just take it even worse. And I don't think she meant it quite as badly as it came out.

And I'm sorry for your slow day. It only takes one great client, right? And remember that maybe you're there for "such a time as this" ... maybe someone needs to see your welcoming smile, or to BE seen, or who knows what purpose God might have in this. It might not be what you were expecting at all.

As for your weight goals, those are very reasonable. What changes are you making in order to reach them?

Frances, you are such a treasure! Seriously. You think so deeply and are so giving even in your own struggles. Thank you for all your encouragement as I try to figure everything out, and remember that you can lean on me, too. Healing works BOTH ways. ((((Frances))))