Old 09-05-2004, 07:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
wingsfree

Originally Posted by lulu70
Hey all--I have been having a lot of "stinkin thinkin" going on and it is really scaring me. I DO NOT want to go back to drinking--I was an obnoxious drunk. I threw up, got black eyes and didn't know where they came from, I passed out and wet the bed, I put my daughter in the car and drove her places (to the store to get more beer), I got DWI's, I slept with men I didn't even know, I couldn't pay my bills, I was sick all the time.....on and on it goes.
((((Laura))))) Yepper that thinking can get us in a heap of trouble.....hmmmm time to change that, think of nice things, happy things, beautiful things, I will do it right along with you. Sitting here smiling now Laura, hope you are too, if you could see my little puppy right now, he'd put a big grin on your face, he plays hide and go seek with me, yep he does, hahaha, it's so darn cute.

See that, you've just given yourself all the reasons in the world to not go back to that HELL. And you don't have to, you're doing so wonderful keeping your sobriety Laura, so hang on to it as tight as you can, it's not worth going back. I had two months, in and let that time slide through my hands, and I'm paying for it now, to hard to get right back up after falling like that.

Please hang tight Laura, please hang tight, tears here seeing your struggle, you don't want to go back to HELL, it hurts way to bad. Type your heart out here, get what ever is bothering you off your chest, give it away, as they say.

Sending you my love, extra hugs and prayers........Denise