Thread: Confusion?
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 01:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
laurie6781
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

You work your program for YOU.

The saying "work the program you wished or hoped they would work" is just saying your program can be an example.

Mine is for the many I sponsor and work with. I walk the way I talk. I can only show another the 'program works' by how I LIVE it.

I think it may be time for you stop 'over analyzing' so much. And just DO today what you can do. Being the best person YOU can be for YOU today.

I think I am reading that statement as another thing that I am attempting to do for the loved ones in my life that struggle with addiction.
No it is not another thing that you are 'attempting to do for your loved one. You are doing this FOR YOU and ONLY FOR YOU. However, over time and as you can to grow and change you will be an example for others. It does happen. people that have know us can see changes and they want to know what we have been doing. May not be the A but others will notice.

So, again, this is for you not for yur A. And in the process of working a program for yourself, and as you change, yu will also see that your 'insides' are changing and in the process of our insides 'changing' we start to 'attract' a different type of person than the A's in our lives.

It is a fascinating process, and I never get tired of seeing it happen!!!

Keep posting, let us know how YOU are doing, as we do care so very much.

Love and hugs,