View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:13 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  
lucus86

i have a question for those that have quit, im at 20 days in from at a maximum of 240mg a day of oxy (3 years)), i didnt take 240mg on a daily basis but on my days off of work i would snort 240 mg of roxi throughout the day, the first week off was hell-- no sleep, constant sweating while trying to fall asleep, constant mental image of how great my life was with the opys

as of right now i have no intention of reverting back to pain killers without a life threatning problem, ---- so getting back to my question, ( a lil backrground, ive been getting pretty good sleep compared too the first week from withdrawel of the drug)
but about 6 hours into sleep i get a stomach cramp/ache that eventually goes away after a lil while( i am able to fall back asleep "sometimes" ) is this normal??? also i have multiple allergies to many different things, but since i quit the oxy I ---""""in the last three years ive never sneezed this much, even with snorting a narcotic powder everyday!!!" can someone explain, my only explaniation is that opaites are a deflamatory by nature, or maybe it numbed my nasal reflexs,, sneezing doesnt bother me as much as the stomach aches in the early morning

all cravings for the pain killers have subsided, my bowel movements are now back to normal(no bombs being dropped on baghdad more,and no more liquid *****)

recently, after my bowel movements became nominal, i experienced stomach aches 5-7 hours into sleep

like i said before ive takin oxy for 3 years with a max dose of 240mg on the "good" days, when i quit i had no problems with vomiting due to nausa, although slight exhaustion set in.
so my question is, are the stomachs normal after 20 days of withdrawal from a mild addiction of oxy