View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:12 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
bozboz

Originally Posted by Saliena View Post
I wish I was proud.. right now the only thing I can do is cry... I hate have this additction. And, I feel like it is something that is going to kill me in the end. And, I don't want that... I love life to much. I want to be sober! I need to be sober... and I guess I can pick up today and make this my last first time.. and it will be..
You should be proud of yourself. You chose to get sober again, instead of picking up a bottle and getting drunk. That's one he** of a strong decision if you ask me. Recovering has been the most trying thing I have ever done in my life, as it is for you too. Feel like two different people sometimes and at times I wish I could kick my own a**, but I know it's just my AV and obviously, I can't kick my own a**, so I have debates with myself all the time. My will kicks my AV's butt. You can do this. You can stay strong. Stay on this site all day if you have too. I spend more time here then anywhere lately. I am grateful for this site, and articles I read. Anything that over powers my AV I am grateful for. Be proud that your here today.