Thread: fingers crossed
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 11:21 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
steve1840

yes- fear- those are my fears, except maybe the drama one. i am not afraid of losing it, but sure got used to it.

fear of being alone, feeling like letting go, lets go and i no longer have even the idea of her to hold. yes, sounds pathetic. i have never held ot someone so long. i was totally accustomed to being alone. i didnt mind it. but i guess being involved again nearly 2 years took over that.

well, i could list them all again. but i suppose it doesnt matter so much what they are as how to tackle them.

one does stand out, and maybe this is tied with ego. i fear that there is an underlaying connection and i fear losing it. i fear being forgotten about or replaced and i fear that if that happens, that maybe things werent as real as i hoped and there is fear in facing that.

hmm a thread totally about me, i guess that is kind of impossible because there are thoughts about this in my head whatever i do, at least to some extent. last weekend i went with a friend out to some area where i knew there were old trains to photograph. sure i did that, but not far in the back of my mind was the constant thought of other things. i guess it'll still take time