Thread: Back again
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 03:14 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
theuncertainty

Hugs, Lillamy.

I'm fairly certain XAH's xGF would not be willing to draft an affidavit. Though I do have her last set of e-mails saved where she states XAH is a lost cause, that she's never known any one who can lie like he can, that she's done trying to help him, and that she's got "enough fear in [her] life."

Even though she wants him no where near her or her kids, she's still not willing to admit that XAH drank, used or abused while DS was around. (Though she did take DS out the house because of XAH's behavior.)

The fear statement from her was weird. Just saying. If XAH were completely out of my life, I'd pretty much have no fear in my life. Worries, yes; FEAR, nope. And it's funny (not funny ha-ha) the way she worded her statement about XAH being a lost cause. It completely came across as: if SHE (of all people) can't help him, well then no one can.

She also stated we'd never hear from her again. (I have to admit to a little dance at that thought.)

So... affidavit kind of doubtful. Her emails, I think, would be helpful though. We'll see.