View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004, 07:04 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Originally Posted by Magichappens
((Rella))
It's hard because I don't want the ones I love to be sick. It's hard because I want to take their struggle away. It's hard because I was taught to fix others and neglect me. It's hard to stay out of God's business because it interferes with what I want. It's hard to take responsibility for me and not look to someone else to make me ok. Dang it, it's hard. But it's the right thing. It's the only thing I can do to find peace and serenity. Live and let live, and letting go and letting God is hard but when I do, things go the way they are supposed to. I feel ya lady! Hugs, Magic
(((hugs back atcha Magic))))

Yes you are right it's hard because we want to "fix" others when we know we cannot! It is like we get better and stronger from our co-depend but it is triggered when we are in these type of situations! I feel that I have come a long way because I do not look for someone else to make me ok ever anymore but rather I have stayed grounded with knowing only I can do that!

I must say .....that I slept well last night but that fear triggered of thinking oh no what messages are there or is he outside my door? Did he drop something off on the step again? But NOTHING! It does not surprise me though because he stated yesterday that he is not going to call me, he is not going to bother me but rather he is going to be a good boy and behave because he does not want to lose me" *Sticks finger down my throat* GAG! The child....the game....all part of the hysterics of being an A ....not for me and I will not allow it to get to me eithier.

Thanks once again Magic you are truly a vision of light and have made me look at myself and know that I like where I have been all this time after all that work I have done over the years and I'm not going to allow someone to knock me off the path I chose for myself! ((((Hugs)))