View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 06:29 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Amy! I'm almost to the point of telling you to take a few days off and drive your ass AND car down here for Jethro to do a complete check over on it for ya. He's the pro and would be sure to do it right w/o charging you a fortune. Just please DON'T bring any cats with ya.

Jethro left almost two hours ago to pick up supper from Pasta Jacks, get a few packs of ciggies and two gallons of milk from walmart. I think he's planning on getting the new Cars movie too. This is all within a few miles of us. It's his mouth that is keeping me hungry! Ump is also working tonight so I know he's having a good ole chatter box time with him.

I raked up several piles of leaves today and Jethro got the trailer hooked up to the four wheeler to pick them all up. Had to get them picked up today because we are suppose to have high winds moving in tonight thru tomorrow. So I can just imagine the leaves that will be in the yard after the winds get thru blowing them out of the trees.

I uncovered the tomato plants today and I'm just amazed at all the tomatos growing. The tarp that we have on them is an old one and has holes in it. So we need to get some plastic to go over this tarp to keep the plants warmer. The temps have to be at 85 in order for the tomatos to turn red. With all the holes in the tarp now, it doesn't stay warm enough. But the tomatos are growing. That's the main thing.

We've been putting the boys out almost every day. At night when we start bringing them we'll let sugarman run loose in the yard. I don't have to worry about him because he'll climb the porch steps and come in the back door on his own. LOL

Okay, back to Harry's Law!

Love ya'll
TOD