View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 07:15 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Kindeyes

Thank you for your kinds words and prayers. Even though I couldn't check in earlier, I have no doubt that your prayers kept me going today at work. I managed to have a busy productive day.

In answer to some of your questions, I have not called the police. I don't know where my son is so I couldn't tell them where to find him. I don't know where the man who shot at him and beat him is and don't know his name. My son is convinced that this man will kill him if he presses charges. I simply can't get in the middle of it. Reporting the crime is up to my son. And he isn't making much sense....sounds very paranoid and his behavior has escalated to a fevered pitch trying to get me to "react" with text messages that make little sense.

I am concentrating on reading my Al-Anon and Nar-Anon literature and trying to find my serenity. Praying. This matter is truly in God's hands.

Thank you again for your prayers today. I really needed them this morning as I wasn't doing well. I've got my wits about me at this point and also have the support of my family group friends.

Time will reveal what happens. It is out of my control. I cannot fear that which I cannot control.

gentle hugs
ke