Thread: What a day....
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 05:57 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
GettingBy

Anvil... This is definitely the good stuff!! Life is really moving in a super awesome, healthy direction for me!!! I love it. It's balanced... I'm not overjoyed, but I'm also not doom and gloomin'!! It feels comfortable... I'm taking it one day at a time, one step at a time and waiting for more to be revealed!!

So, the second job interview went well. Very very long which was super tiring. I was there for 3 hours and met first with three associates for almost 2 hours!! I know them personally so the conversation ranged from work/career to personal/joking. The last hour was spent with 2 vice presidents... One I know really well ( he's the guy who wants to hire me) and the other I know very little... Who was very intense with his questioning. I get the sense that they really aren't quite in a position to bring another person of my level on board... They seemed concerned about workload, and bent noses of other managing engineers. I'm just going to hand it over to my HP. What will be will be.

As for the house... The agent said the woman liked it but it sounds like it was slightly higher than her price range. Again... Just gotta wait and see.

On another note, I spoke with my friend about renting his adorable house... In the Village. We chatted for an hour... And I swear it's like stars aligned perfectly for both of us!! My need to rent matches perfectly with his need to downsize!! We are taking it one day at a time... Waiting for my job... And giving him some time to consider his timeframe for moving out!

One day a time.... That's all I have to do right now!