Thread: What a day....
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 08:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
GettingBy

What a day....

Oye. I'm working my program in overload lately!! As I mentioned previously, I had one job interview Tuesday morning. It went super well!! I have an interview this afternoon with a second engineering firm - and for some reason, I'm nervous beyond words. I have no clue why. About 8 years ago, I had interviewed with this company but the timing was off. They made me an offer then had to retract it because they lost the work I was being hired for. I "disliked" them for that experience... until about 2 years ago when I had a chance to collaborate on projects. They have impressed me. They have changed, and so have I! I believe they are a good firm... could be a great job, albeit a much lower pay that the company from Tuesday (money isn't everything!). I'm doing my best to just let go. Walk in there and be myself and trust the process.

The other part of today... (to add to the anxiety!!)... is that late last night I got a call from a real estate agent that wants to show the house at lunch time! Ack!! Our first week had lots of showings - then a week and half of nothing... and now a showing, on the day of my interview! Good news is that the house is in tip-top shape.

I've said my prayers, done the footwork... now I need to let go and let my HP do his work.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers please!
Shannon