View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 11:12 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Bambi
See my horse, Angel!

wow

Seems we all are staying for the same reasons. I am also so afraid of everything you all have said. I also have been holding out hope. 10 years of hope. When you love someone so much, it is very hard to walk away.

My husband was in a bad accident 4 weeks ago. Now comes all the grief from his DUI. All the expense, all the embarassment for ME. I feel SO violated and I did not do anything wrong. We are getting TONS of letters from lawyers, and alot say DUI stuff right on the envelope for all to see. He went to his evaluation today and was labeled HIGH RISK. Now MY insurance will be so high because of HIM. All of this affects ME and I feel so angry.

I had hit bottom when this happened and had him leave. It killed me, I lost 18 lbs in 3 weeks, it felt as if I had died inside. He called and cried and swore he would never do this again, bla bla bla.

I let him come back because I was hurting so much. I made a list of ground rules. He is supposed to go to meetings. Well he hasn't done it. I asked him to leave today, he THEN said he will go to meetings, etc. It takes me to threaten him, for him to do anything. He is supposed to go for HIM, not me.

I am so lost, I don't know what to do anymore.

:titanic