Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 08:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Misskris76AJ

Smile Update

Hi...I just wanted to thank everyone on here so much for keeping me sane while I await being admitted into treatment...this site has been so wonderful for me as I have been to OTL to drive to a meeting and trying to maintain while awaiting admittance. Anyway, just wanted y'all to know, if a bed opens up before Monday, I will be going in, my family and boyfriend, and even my son's dad, have all been so supportive, probably because, finally, i am being HONEST and asking for the help I NEED. And from you all too. Thank you Also, I will most definitely be back to keep you posted on how I am doing once I am home again which will be around Thanksgiving time, unless of course something happens, but if everything happens according to how it should, well, I should be able to post again then and be following an aftercare program and doing a 90 in 90 (which I was ALWAYS told to do but NEVER DID) (cuz of COURSE I KNEW BETTER!) Well, you may see me on here till then till Monday, but hopefully I will get in sooner, just wanted to say thanks again for everyone's support...