Old 10-17-2011, 03:14 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Juliagoolia

Wow thank you everyone for your words It amazes that in this crazy world we are living there are good people who carewant to first and foremost make a quick statement. I was a teen mom and now my daughter is 15. This was the first serious yet unhealthy relationship I had in years. I do want you all to know that my daughter is my #1 shes my whole world. I made very sure that she never experienced any of his drunkeness most of that was done out or at his home. Now while I made sure to shelter her from that she knew what was going on simply by my sadness. But although he is destructive and can be very verbally and mentally abusive she never saw that from him. God willing. Now I must say I so am Co dependent. I can not grasp why on earth I 1. Love someone who is so destuctable and 2. Why I let this go on so long. This is a pattern in my life stemming from obvious alcoholic father to grandma and so on. Its very confusing because I have never had a man in my life who aside from his disease I had so much in common with. I have seen with my own eyes his struggle. I know I need to get far away. I am close with his whole family. In fact I attend church with his mother every Sunday. I have not texted or tried to call in 2 whole days which as silly as that may sound is an accomplishment. I am so sorry I keep writing so much, but honestly as I said before. My family wants him gone. My closest friends except for one wont even converse with me regarding him after I chose to go back. His family is in the same spot as I am but its uncomfortable talking about him to them. So I feel like I have to keep this all inside. I just want to get through the day where I dont even care what he is doing. I HATE that I care or even waste moments. Why would I let this happen so long I never in 100 million years would allow anyone to treat my daughter this way but I am the exception makes no sense. You are all amzaing and I thank you kindly for your responses.