View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 05:26 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
ToBI

well, yeah, i probably do need to stop everything, but it wasnt the pot that made me buy it i dont think. i was just out(several hours after coming down from the pot), somebody else said they knew somebody that could get it from(didnt know them) and i said what the hell. as for the fatal subject, yeah it could be, i know. i really dont have anything to say to that besides yeah, its true. i also know i need to make changes but everybody i know smokes, or drinks, or does something. if i cut off all ties i would be just as bad off if i still talked to those people because i was in a situation where i had no friends, and then i was using more than if i did have friends. and as for support i have none, im doing it by myself. i know it sounds ridiculous, but i cant tell my mom, my friends, well you already know that situation, therapists put me in a system where i met more people just trying to get a fix, and anybody else would tell me to get a therapist. i know it sounds like im just trying to reject ideas but ive really tried a lot of things, short of options where everybody knows what im on and what im doing.