View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 04:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ToBI

day one... again.

well, im on day one... again. i got to day 9 for the first time in a while, then my second day out of the house i ****** up. the first day, i saw some people i knew, i smoked some pot with them (not on my list of no-nos) and i was alright. i had a good time but not too good of a time, and i was myself. on day 9, i went out, i smoked some again, and i was alright. then later on that day i ****** up and i went downtown and got a little bit or my choice addiction. no big deal i though. then when i did that i went to a party that i would have declined, had i not took that one little bit. then i did so much there, i decided to blow the money i saved not doing it on high quality "stuff." so that lasted me until yesterday, i still had $40 dollars left and i got some alcohol. im drunk right now and i dont know if that against the forum rules but damn it i need to get this off my chest and if im not drunk im not honest. im sorry if anybody read my other post and had hope in me, but i couldnt do it. im hoping for at least a little longer this time but im not sure if i can. "success is not final, failure is not fatal. it is the courage to continue that counts"-winston churchill.