View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 05:05 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
tearsofaclown

I have ZERO regrets in calling the police. I even filed a report and agreed to testify against him if necessary. I am proud of that. But he pled guilty. So I won`t have t testify.

I just feel so sad. I don`t know what I am supposed to do. Should I kick him outÉ He endangered the lives of our children not just this once but many times in the past, if I am to believe what he is telling me. My question mark isn`t working and I don`t know how to fix it either! LOL!

I want to go to AL-Anon, but my children are quite young and I don`t want to leave them alone with my husband right now. I also don`t have money for a therapist right now, but I will in january. I want to put my children in therapy more than anything. How do we get through this...

I feel like I am weak for not kicking him out. I want a hug from him because he comforts me, but he is the source of my great distress. I feel like everyone in the world knows this terrible secret about my family. I feel so ashamed. I just want to crawl under a rock. I am dreading facing my coworkers on Monday, because usually I am so honest about my life, but now I feel like I have this big, dark, secret and someone is going to take my children away from me because I am allowing this man to continue to live with us.