Thread: I Relapsed :(
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 02:18 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
onelittlespeck

Hey Viper, i have just started using this website and this is my first entry. I read your post just now and absolutely empathise with you what your going through. I am a recovering alcoholic and drug addict. My drug of choice is crack cocaine. I have not touched crack for two years now, a bloody miracle. Just like you, i tried for years to stay clean of this ******* evil drug, and found myself relapsing more times than i can remember. I thought i would always keep relapsing and thought crack would kill me in the end. My suggestion to you Viper, is, which may have been suggested to you before, is to detach yourself completely from people, including family if need be, until you have had enough time clean to feel safe around your brother, without having to participate in taking crack. Don't give up home matey, you have to be ruthless sometimes, for it is a life or death situation. Keep me informed on how your doing, and if i can help in any way i will. Try not to be to hard on yourself, if i can do it, i know you can too. Take care Viper, sending you positive energy your way. from one little speck xxxxx