View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 01:07 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
drowning1024

I don't have family that can help and I often find myself thinking if I wait it out it will get better. My AH isn't physically abusive but is verbally....and very loud and makes scenes. This morning on the way to taking me to work he realized I didn't have all the money for him to go to his MMT so when I was getting out of the car he threw the money out in the parking lot, I jsut kept walking as if nothing had happened and about 5 mins later he came in my office and threw the money at me and calling me stupid and telling me to come up with the rest. I tried calming him down because I NEED my job but he wasn't having it. He left unsatisfied and called me every 5 mins for an hour until I guess he came up with the money. I have gave and gave and keep giving but I'm not doing without or leaving my kids without anymore. I find available jobs for him but nothing ever comes of them. I have gave 110% and I have nothing left. I have known him for a very long time, before the drug abuse, he was a GREAT man....can I get that man?