View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 08:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
rickATL

Originally Posted by dgillz View Post
For what it is worth, this stuff is not legal:
Yes, the chemicals on the wikipedia page are definitely illegal. But here's how this industry is operating now...apparently scientists are good enough at constructing synthetic chemicals, they can now build almost any type of molecule they want. So as soon as the DEA makes a synthetic THC illegal, the synthetics labs just alter the chemical enough so that the new laws can't touch it. I have a feeling that law enforcement is getting sick of this because there's nothing they can do. And this stuff really is dangerous. It's far more dangerous than actual marijuana. I wish I never tried the stuff. But I swear, if you go to a head shop/smoke shop in the Atlanta area, there's like 15 or more different kinds of legal synthetic THC blends. Now they call it incense and it says not for human consumption, but everyone knows what it's for. It's horrible stuff. Don't anyone ever try the stuff if you're craving marijuana. That's how I got hooked on it. I ran out of marijuana so I went down to the smoke shop to try out the synthetics I'd heard about. Now I know what a bad move that was. But I'm doing alright. If things keep going the way they are, I expect to be feeling much better in the next day or two. Thanks for the replies!