View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 01:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Windblown

Choosing a Happy Life !

I've decided to turn a corner and head for a much deserved peaceful, happy life. I want to live. I want to live and let my sun shine. I choose to surround myself with people whom I respect and who respect me back....and I don't care if they're blood kin or not.

Tomorrow I will invite someone at an alanon meeting to coffee. I am going to make a friend. I am going to apply for a job at the new library down the street. I don't even care if I get it....but I'm thinking and doing of something that would be good for me.

I can't live like I've been all immersed down in this pit of black tar from the addict black hole...i'm getting out. I am a beautiful ray of light and I am gonna' let it shine matter what.

It's a matter of life and death. I'm going to invite my husband out to dinner tomorrow night. Maybe even a movie...when have we done that lately as we've been steamrolled over by this insatiable fun sucking disease....well screw you addiction. Go fu3k yourself...I'm pulling out of your quicksand...if my son doesn't want to then so be it...but I can also choose...and I choose a new beginning.

I choose Life. I choose happiness.

I am ready to change.