View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 05:42 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Kassie2

What a great question to ask. I have asked myself the same many times. The answers I keep changing but the best I can offer is this: We can love someone without accepting what they do. Parents love their children no matter what. We often love our parents despite how they treated us. We have friends we love but don't always spend time with for one reason or another. Why wouldn't it be possible to love someone who an A?

The next question is what are you going about your situation? which is what I suspect you are really trying to figure out. Love does not fix anything, does not conquer all etc. It is just another emotion we experience and have to figure out how to deal with it. People's behavior is easier to cope with - we either like it or not and want to be around it or not. At least this is what helped me to make my decision in the end. I had hope longer than I should have. I made my decision when I recognized that I could no longer live this way. Hope you can benefit from the stories shared here.