View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 09:36 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Spica

Thanks JohnRambo, I hear you loud and clear. That is why I am doing the 90and 90 in NA and planning to stick around there for a lot longer.

Not only have I received some amazing assistance from fellow oxy fighters on this board but I have had the fortune to meet several people in this little NA meeting I attend who rallied around me when they saw the detox I was going through. I am surprised at the amount of people I have met who have travelled the same path as me. They have helped each other work through the PAWS phase - which I understand that due to my history could go on longer than 2 years.

I am not 100% in agreement with everything I hear in the meetings I keep in mind it is a matter of taking what you can use and leaving what you can't.

I learned the hard way I cannot do this alone - EVER - so I appreciate every item shared - Thank you!!!!!

All the best to everyone working towards a healthier life without our toxins of choice.

20 days today- walked 2 miles - not to bad with the bum ankle. Only slept two hours this morning but determined to trudge along! Found a great little Scottish tribal band to listen to at night. If I watch one more Buffy rerun my brain will begin to liquefy even more that it did on my toxin of choice (apologies to any Buffy fans out there – I like the original Star Trek series so please feel free to retaliate at will…) p.s.