Old 09-25-2011, 07:21 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
cjacobs

Originally Posted by blwninthewind View Post
I'm frustrated.

My RAH won't listen to ANYTHING I say. He claims he does but he doesn't.

today...
He has a meeting that he commited to attend.
So 3 hours before he has to leave he decides...gee it's a good time to mow, edge and blow the lawn.

then he's running late to get ready...
and has already commited to make something (food wise) for the mtg so he's rushed and puts together his potluck item...nothing super crazy hard or anything..but the whole time I'm getting subtle signals he wants me to do it...

He jumps in the shower...very short on time and asks me to take his stuff out of the oven. I go in and discover he A: didn't set it for teh right temp. B: he didn't set it for the right time C: they are burning on the bottom but not cooking on the top....because he's got two cookie sheets in the oven and the air can't circulate.

I go tell him I'm taking them out. He's irritated. Running late and says throw them in the fridge and he'll deal with them later. He's leaves all mad that I couldn't somehow 'fix' his problem for him.
I'd say it's normal people stuff.

I have days like this, where I'm just irritated for no reason. Everything gets on my nerves, I snap at people and I'm frustrated, and then I realize I'm acting badly and calm myself down, giving apologies to whoever deserves one. Is it possible he was stressed out, frustrated at himself for losing track of time, or nervous about the meeting?

I sort of feel like I have no business posting here because I don't know you or your husband, or if things like this happen frequently, but maybe there's a simple explanation for it.