View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 02:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
queenofheartz09

anxiety question

ok so i never knew wat anxiety was untill i was 16 and suffered a huge panic attack, i thought i was dying and finally after freaking out walking down the street and on the bathroom floor i went and told my parents i needed to go to the hospital, they told me that i was having a panic attack and to calm down and kinda told me more about it so that helped and i eventually calmed down, before that i had no idea that people suffered from stuff like that, i had never even heard the words panic attack or anxiety, well turns out my little sister has panic attacks alot when sshe was little and my family has it, but the night before my panic attack i had been drinking and smoking alot, and i had been drinking with friends most weekends for about 1 year before, so im wondering did the drinking prob give me the anxiety and i wonder if i stop drinking will it go away like before i drank?? ive never had a panic attack since as bad as the first cuz i know now what it is but i still get anxiety feelings were im just stressssssed