Thread: Really fed up
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 08:19 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

I posted this thread to share something that I was frustrated with. Many replies were productive and gave me a lot to think about. The only person whose replies I felt were ought of line is the one who without knowing anything about my story, opted to judge me.

This site is one that has been very helpful and I appreciate that it is not a place where finger pointing and judging is encouraged.

Given the huge changes I've made to my life recently and the financial repurcussions and living arrangement consequences my kids and I are facing bc of making these healthy changes, I really don't need someone who doesn't know and doesn't appear to care to know my story, telling me I don't care about my kids.

Those who do know me here know otherwise and if I want to hear quacking and blame I have a stbxah I can talk to.

I am sorry that the member who is so upset with me experienced a mother who didn't care and who subjected them to abuse. I don't need anyone else's issues put on me however and I won't apologize for asking that people own their own stuff. That's something I learned here and I intend to apply it equally to AH and anyone else it might apply to.