View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 11:46 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
blwninthewind

I'm with you.
I just finished school and now I find it hard to get out of bed in the morning. I can get the kids ready for school, drive them there and then come home and crawl in bed. I tend not to move until it's time to pick them up and then right back in bed.
I try, I really do to get up about 30 min before husband leaves work..gives me an hour to get something done.

I'm not sure if I'm just freaking out w/ all this free time since school is over or if I'm depressed (I know I'm not happy) or if I'm just resentful of the fact that no matter what I do...it isn't enough for my husband. FIrst day after graduation..I cleaned the floors BY HAND...dusted, moved furniture...all kinds of stuff.. he came home and said..'what did you do after lunch?"....he was kidding but I was really kinda pissed. I mean who does he think he is? uggg. I"m just feeling weird I think.
Once I get a job I think I'll be okay.... I do cook for my family...hate it, but I do it. So I guess I'm hanging in there. If u find a solution please share!