View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 11:43 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
WantMyselfBack

Originally Posted by lilotto View Post
A little puzzled if she was such a bitch why did you ask her for a date in the first place.
because i am LONELY and emotionally vulnerable in my early stages of recovery. I try to accept others how they are and realize that some people just have qualities that i dislike, but i try not to completly rule them out as bad because of one characteristic....it is that way of thinking that makes me relapse.

The majority of my day i am by myself with my dog. Even when i am out and about i barely have any interactions with people. my job is pretty much my social life because that is just about the only time that i talk to people. It is a mental fight everyday when you are a recovering addict and live alone, and every attempt you make with someone to hang out with gets denied for one reason or another.

i just seek someone to pass the time with....someone who can relate to me and understand where i am coming from. i am not clingy, actually the opposite, because i know girls dont find that attractive......but in reality i just want to hug, kiss, and cuddle with someone who is there for me.