View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 08:46 AM
  # 108 (permalink)  
Squishyboots

Hello all - I haven't had a chance to read all the posts from the last five pages you posting lovable maniacs! But Stream I did read your post and I'm so sorry you are having a rough time. I think all of us with this crazy person in our head screaming at us drives us close to insanity at times and we break down. Many of us fight with depression and alcohol has fueled that numbness for a long time.

I hope you are better and stronger today. You are too precious of a person to fall to the screams of that AV. Pick yourself and do what makes you happy today. On the days we are at our deepest - reaching out to others is a must. Next time this happens get online and talk to us please. Of course that goes for everyone! I know everyone here has helped me more times than I can count....

I am off to a conference in the mountains the next three days then I'm on a whirl wind tour of family in town and surgery next Friday which is freaking me out but keeps me straight!

I hope everyone is doing well and I will try to catch up soon. Classical, Instant, Pumpkin, Paddy, Tuesday, BBbird, Buelah, Mariano, Bratnik, Stream, Classical, TP, Dee, Bee,Papa, Leo and everyone in our special Juners group - you are all special, have special traits and are brave enought to be here. Sometimes we are needed, sometimes we are the needy.

Love you all!
Squishy