View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 07:37 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
WantMyselfBack

Originally Posted by Symmetry View Post
I am a woman and I did not take offense although the above posts have some pretty amazing messages if you can allow yourself to not take it personal.

I really felt your deep despair and am so sorry. I'm glad you have your music to get you through. You can do this. You can live sober. Hey! You'll make a better partner for someone when you get back to the real you. Who are you anyway? You'll won't know till you get sober but you sound like you have amazing potential. You sound like you really wanna do it!
thank you for the positive affirmation and understanding where i am coming from and not taking offense. I was not blaming my relapse on anyone but myself. obviously the reason i relapsed was because my schedules was thrown off, and an event i was looking forward to got cancelled. You guys do not know this girl like i know her, and she IS a bitch. i do not generalize and call all women bitches. if someone called a guy an as*hole does that mean they are talking about all the men in the world?

anyway the point of that post was to vent if you didn't notice by all of the steam that i blew off. you guys know nothing of the patterns and cycles that my life keeps going through, so i won't hold your comments against you and let your posts get to me just because you feel the need to defend a woman who you don't even know .

and i believe that my stance on not dealing with women is a very healthy one for myself. Obviously it is not good to rely on someone else for happiness, but my music and poetry will ALWAYS be there, so forget another unreliable human being when i have expression through my love for art instead of my love for another person.

i do not have a support system or anyone to talk to about my problems, and i would prefer to keep it that way because if i talk freely of my emotions, i would probably get the same responses from others that i got on here. Anyway, now that i've vented and have already relapsed, i see no need for my presence anymore.

peace.