View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 03:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Nightsd

What the hell is your problem? Calling women the B word is NOT COOL man. In fact it's completely ignorant and disrespectful.

Perhaps the reason you can't get a steady date is that you seem to have absolutely no respect for women. Women do not exist to please you because you're a man. Women are beautiful, they are at LEAST our equals and they deserve complete respect. In fact, I've always thought that women possess many traits that make them superior to men (in general). For example, if Moses was a woman, the Jews would have found their way out of the desert in five days by asking for directions instead of forty years.

Jeez, I'm gay and even I can tell you that. And just so you know, I'm not one of those feminine gays either. I'm telling you all of this because it's the cold hard truth.

So you have had a tough time finding a steady date. GET OVER IT. It happens to the best of us, in fact, even *I* have a challenging time finding a hot fulfilling date (shocking as it is). =P

Really WMB, your post is ridiculous and OFFENSIVE. No one forced you to relapse, that very notion is an insult to the intelligence. You relapsed because you let your circumstances **** you off so bad you used it as an excuse TO relapse. Wow. Really dude, if you're gonna relapse every single time you get stood up, prepare for a very long and painful recovery!

I'm not saying I'm above a relapse, I'm not. But the very fact that you call all women the B word in your post title is self-explanatory, you obviously don't respect women. So how the hell do you ever expect a woman to respect you?

Grow the hell up. Not all women are B's, and not all men are selfish irresponsible self-absorbed dicks.