View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 12:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
WantMyselfBack

I relapsed because of a bitch

i was clean for a week and feeling optimistic and scheduled my days out and filled them in with events to keep myself busy. i made plans with this girl to hang out and watch a movie later that night. Of course, like all of the girls i try making plans with, she ******* flakes like a dirty head of dandruff. this happens ALL THE ******* TIME, and i keep telling myself that i am done with women, but then i just end up trying later on when i see hope then keep getting crushed.

i was going to pick up a shift at work if she told me she couldn't make it, but instead i was left bored at home with emotions and feeling lonely all over again. i ******* hate living alone, i ******* hate having no friends, and ultimately i ******* HATE attempting to find something in women that is useless. She asked for a raincheck.......**** your raincheck dummy.

i swear on my ******* LIFE that i am 100% done with women this time and that my ONLY significant other will be MUSIC. i will cuddle with music, TALK to my music, and even **** my piano if i have to. the ONLY relationship i will ever have is between me and art, forget "love" (god i ******* hate that word).