Old 09-18-2011, 07:20 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Hereweare

Here we are again

Hello everyone and thank you for your post. I'm still trying to help my sister, soon after my last post I started to see a therapist&he told me that I have to find a way to accept the fact that she may never stop so for the past yr, I've been spending alot more time with her, even if she has a bottle in hand, the therapist said she suffers from post traumatic and sometimes when they quit it gets even worse. She said sometimes if you help her change her habits slowly with out her realizing it, she may start to change. Well this last week she was missing her abusive boyfriend called me because he thought she was with me& she wasn't, two days later my mom calls and says she's in icu, having seizures she is okay now, but she wouldn't stay in the hospital& wouldn't get help, at one point I was the only one in her room while she was sleeping and a doctor came in and started yelling@me, why wasn't I doing anything about this situation, why don't I tell her life is a gift, I was so furious. He has no idea what I've been though my whole life I've been trying to save my sister tried to 302 her, a friend of ours was telling her that she wants to jus die in her sleep, but yet they can't help her, unless she breaks the law&is court ordered. They keep saying there's nothing I can do, why can't they help?! I just don't understand, they say it's a sickness, then why can't you help? You can help if someone is dying of heartfailure or something but you can't help someone who is so lost & needs help.
Thank you for all your prayers, my sister is still with me, I still have hope that she will one day wake up, I will never give up on her no matter what doctors say.