View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 12:11 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Linkmeister

Originally Posted by Freedom1990 View Post
I think you hit the nail on the head all the way around. It's frustrating to once again have a job that is more physical than mental, and I'm not particularly utilizing any of my college education. My purpose in obtaining the degrees was to find work that was no longer physical. I've had that all my adult life.
Freedom: I seem to have hit that roadblock since I finished my course I received high marks in my accounting courses-this certificate was to help me get a foot in the door so I could put my skills (both old and new) to work. At the moment, I'm working in a large retail book chain for peanuts, getting jacked around for shifts, back to no structure in my life for me and the pup.

It is frustrating as I have flooded the market here with resumes that reflect my new skills. Out of all of those resumes, I have had one interview and I am supposed to hear the results at the beginning of the week. Somehow, I have to put a dent in the debt I incurred to get this education, yet, what is out there at the moment does not come close to this.

Sending hugs and encouragement your way that things will be resolved for you........