View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 01:57 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
rinky

Hey FT

of course I'm not mad at you. no way. Like I said though, we will have to agree to disagree on this one. I'm not having such a good day today. My daughter is still at the clinic where she has taken the steps to get rid of my grandchild. I swear it is so hard. I wanted to scream NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at her but I didn't want to put extra guilt on her when I can understand her reasons and she does have alot in front of her and she has worked hard to get where she is. It just hasn't been a good day. I'm too old to get pregnant apparently and here she is aborting one. lord help me.

Djensesn/ didn't mean to avoid ur question, just now remembered u asked how many times I had went without my dose at the clinic. Yesterday was the first time and I hope the only time but I still want to keep at least one dose just incase. I talked to my counsler today and I didn't get into trouble bc of missing yesterday. she said there were several people who didn't notice the bulliten and they were going to put up a larger one in the area we dose in.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. I'll be checkin in. love ya'll