View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 03:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Rift

Ever find yourself...

*And sorry this doesn't necessarily have anything to do with being sober or alcohol/drugs.*

I always seem to find myself randomly thinking of people from my past. Anybody from my first school days to the present. It's weird. Like at random times, especially when I'm not especially busy I will start to think about someone from my past...and think whatever happened to them or wonder how their life has turned out.

I also seem to look back on a lot of my memories with various people and feel all nostalgic. Sometimes glad a certain friendship or time period is over or sometimes wishing for the innocent good ole days when I was a young kid. I always remember liking middle school days the best for some reason.

There are so many people that I have lost touch with over the years and I always randomly start to think of them wether or not I liked them or not. It's so weird and driving me crazy. It's like... will these people ever get out of my head and out of my life/thoughts. Will every person that I meet and get to know always be in the recesses of my mind somewhere? SO weird.

And then I wonder...do these people ever randomly think of me at times in their lives. I know it's kinda weird, but do any of you experience this?

I really wish I could have selective memory or just plain forget certain people/situation/memories/thoughts/time periods/emotions.