View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 01:20 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
sprizzy

yeah, i guess i haven't been as honest as i could with my history. probably bc i am in such denial that something that seems so innocent as putting a liquid into my mouth has caused so many problems for so many people.

my drinking has progressed over the years. i know it, and my wife knows it, to a certain extent, but not many others, as i try to keep it to myself. haven't really talked with my doctor about it. think i may need another doctor. he's the one who prescribed xanax to me for 9 years, as well as every sleeping pill on the market. i was able to kick that by myself about 2 mos ago. simply horrible, but that's a different story.

we celebrated our 6 yr anniversary in NYC last month, and as a present to her, i told her i would quit drinking for a year, this of course, being after 3 or 4 nights of boozing it up. that lasted about 4 days. i had a birthday party to go to. today will be day one. i can't think about a week from now, hell, i'm still at work, i can't even think about an hour from now.

thanks for listening.